Friday, May 21, 2010

Learning New Things

Hi Everyone:

Yesterday, at school I lost my last wiggly tooth and now I've got a mission completed (four out of four wiggly teeth). But the problem is that yesterday when my tooth fell out I gave it to my mom, and she put it in her pants and eventually put it in the laundry and lost it. I guess I'll just have to write a note to the Tooth Fairy this time explaining what happened.

Let's move on to something else!

A few days ago I learned how to ride a bike without any training wheels, and now I ride all over the village. I also have been roller skating and skate boarding and scootering. Today I had an accident and hit my head and my thumb and my knee.

We've been hiking in the vineyards around the hills of the village. We discovered a very old cherry tree in the middle of the vineyards. My dad thinks it's over a hundred year's old. It's covered with delicious cherries! We stop there and pick and eat all the cherries we want and sometimes we go to the tree twice a day. There are lots of fields of poppies here that you would love and all kinds of other plants, but you have pretty flowers in Iowa, too.

Last weekend we went to the mountains around Carcassonne and met a family that my dad knows. They live in a place called La Muse Inn in a really pretty village. They've got twins named Seamus and Fien who are six years old and are nice and polite -- I just adore them. And funny, too. They always make up stuff that's really funny and they have great imaginations and they are the only two boys I know who like to pick flowers. And they're not rough like some boys I know!

That's all for now!

Au Revoir, a bientot, bon soir, love,
Shoshie

No comments:

Post a Comment